This position is responsible for coordinating ads for Tiger Oak websites, e-newsletters and print publications, with an emphasis on the six Bride titles.
- Send out materials reminders for Bride web ads and e-newsletter ads.
- Monitor database for new ad sales and record all activity in database (Magazine Manager).
- Resize images for e-newsletters.
- Build web and e-newsletter ads and send proofs to clients, or coordinate ad creation with
- Build featured vendor listings for Bride titles and update existing listings on websites.
- Upload web ads to Google Ad Manager.
- Monitor each website weekly to ensure terms of advertising contracts are being met.
- Provide advertising stats as needed.
- Provide backup support for the transmission of e-blasts.
- Send out materials reminders for print magazines.
- Paginate magazine and/or maintain existing pagination.
- Preflight ads, send client proofs and record activities in Magazine Manager.
- Place ads in layouts, create final PDFs and route proofs.
- Upload files to printer, and create digital editions and digital tearsheets.
Excellent communication skills with both clients and internal staff. Must be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Background in publishing or advertising preferred. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) required. Experience with Magazine Manager, Datatrax or similar ad management database systems a plus.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Dianne Talmage, Production Director, firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please)