Tiger Oak Media is hiring a full-time digital content and marketing specialist to oversee and craft online and social media experiences related to Tiger Oak’s group of Bride magazines. You will work in a fast-paced, daily publishing environment with the Bride editorial staff and sales staff for California Wedding Day, Minnesota Bride, Nebraska Wedding Day, Oregon Bride, Seattle Bride and Wisconsin Bride.
· Develop a digital content and marketing strategy focused on audience growth for Bride sites and social media channels
· Ambitiously and creatively market the Brides brand via major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
· Create, manage and optimize original content that incorporates regional wedding vendors for web sites, newsletters and social platforms
· Manage, publish and optimize Real Wedding submissions
· Upload, optimize and repackage print content
· Write SEO headlines and package content to maximize traffic and engagement
· Manage editorial calendars
· Hire, manage and train interns and freelancers and edit their posts
· Collaborate with publishers, sales developers and editors and lead discussions to increase traffic and engagement, build strategies, track metrics, adapt new content types and platforms.
· Monitor and report on analytics to identify trends and boost editorial success
· Write and edit Brides sponsored content as needed to ensure brand consistency
This fast-paced position requires excellent organization, good communication skills, and a passion for writing and editing and creative, effective online storytelling and marketing. Candidates should have the following skills:
· 3-4 years of experience writing for and editing a consumer web site.
· Proficient in PC environment and in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent photo editor; familiar with a variety of Web CMS platforms (Drupal and WorddPress a plus), basic HTML, and Microsoft Office products.
· Demonstrated experience getting the most out of the major social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
· Follow fashion and décor trends
· Possess a passion for weddings
· Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
· Must be able to work independently and with a team
· Must be willing to work a varied schedule when required
· Sense of humor and snappy, smart writing a must.
· Familiarity with Google Analytics
Reports to Digital Managing Editor. This position is based in Minneapolis, MN
Include letter of interest, resume, brief critique of mnbride.com and writing samples. Please also include your cover letter along with links to at least three writing samples. NO PHONE CALLS. Only candidates with required experience will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
If interested, please send all application materials to Sonja Babich – firstname.lastname@example.org.