Main responsibility is for monitoring, trafficking and organizing the timely submission of display ads for 9 Community Lifestyle monthly and bi-monthly magazines, handling from 200 to 300 ads per month. Update pertinent information in advertising database and initiate reports as needed for advertising and production departments. Responsible for oversight of ad submissions in order to maintain production schedule.
Position requires excellent communication skills for interaction with clients as well as the sales, art and production teams. Excellent organizational and time-management skills required. Must be a detail-oriented team player with positive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Experience with Magazine Manager or similar database software strongly desired. Basic skills in Adobe CS required (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat). Past design experience is a definite plus.
- Send out ad material reminders to clients for print publications and websites
- Build ads as time allows
- Coordinate ad-building with clients and graphic designers a needed
- Update ads and notes in ad manager database
- Send ad proofs to clients and sales reps, preflight ads, and organize ads for art directors.
- Review final proofs (both hard proofs and online) and coordinate changes
- Produce and publish digital editions
- Traffic web ads and post to websites
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Dianne Talmage, Production Director, email@example.com (no phone calls, please)